Preserve - Protect - Promote
"What a gem to find all of this in such a beautiful town."
Steve, P. - Millerton, NY.
1. Break Hill Farm - Beef Cattle, Chickens, Pigs & Sheep
249 Old Middle ST. , Goshen, Connecticut 06756
2. Ivy Mountain Farm - Specializing in the sale of Dairy Goats to individual families who
desire to produce fresh goat milk, ice cream, soap, cheese, and butter.
Ivy Mountain Rd., Goshen, Connecticut 06756
3. Miranda Vineyard -
41 Ives Rd., Goshen, Connecticut 06756
4. Mohawk Bison - Offering an on Farm Store featuring locally grown Bison Meat
and White Bison T-Shirts
47 Allyn Rd., Goshen, Connecticut 06756
5. Old Barn Farm - Offering 15 different variities of Blueberries
300 Bartholomew Hill Rd., Goshen, Connecticut 06756
6. Stonedrift Farm - Organic Vegetables & Fruits
150 West Side Rd., Goshen, Connecticut 06756
7. Sunset Meadow Vineyards -
599 Old Middle St., Goshen, Connecticut 06756
8. Thorncrest Farm & Milk House Chocolates - Specilaizing in Artisanal Chocolates made
with our own cream, butter and milk. And fresh Cream Line Milk in bottles.
860-309-2545 or 860-307-6244 firstname.lastname@example.org
280 Town Hill Road, Goshen, Connecticut
9. Utopia Percherons - Featuring the classically bred Percheron
293 East St. N., Goshen, Connecticut 06756
10. West Street Farm- Sustainably- Grown Vegetables & Raw Honey
103 West Street, Goshen, Connecticut 06756
11. Windy Hill Farm - Vegetables at the Goshen Farmer's Market on Saturday mornings from
9:30 - 12:30. Also, Windy Hill Sugar House located at 91 Hill House Rd., Goshen, CT.
Goshen Farmer's Market 50 North St., Goshen, Connecticut 06756